Department of Orthopedics
1. Comparison study between moss-miami pedicular system and hartschill rectangle for spondylolysthesis.
Dr amit swamy, dr.ajit swamy, vikram jaisoliya.Archives of international surgery; ISSN: 2278-9596.
July-December 2012. Issue 2. Volume 2(wolters kluwer)
2. Management of intertrochanteric fractures of femur by DHS in lateral position.
Dr. amit swamy, Dr. ajit swamy.Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences; april 29 2013.(Article 22), 849-852. ISSN 2230-7885.
3. Review of thoracolumber fracture fixation. Study of50 cases.
Dr.ajit swamy, Dr.amit swamy.Sebbah medical journal, Vol8 (2), 2009
4. Dorsal approach for dorsal complex metacarpophalangeal dislocation of index finger.
Dr. ajit swamy, Dr. amit swamy.Jordan medical journal; vol 46 (4): 347-350.
5. Open reduction and internal fixation of distal clavicle fractures.
Dr. ajit swamy, Dr. amit swamy.Journal of Dr. NTR university of health sciences 2013; 2(1):15-17
6. Interlocking nailing of femoral diaphyseal fractures; review of 47 cases
Dr. ajit swamy, Dr. amit swamy.International journal of pharmaceutical sciences invention
ISSN(online)2319-6718; ISSN(Print):2319-670X www.ijpsi.org Volume 2 issue 4 , april 2013, pg 20-23.
7. Study of collagen pattern in fascia transversalis of indirect inguinal hernia in 25 patients under electron microscopy.
A.P.Swamy, Dr. D. P. Pande.Indian Journal of Surgery, August issue Vol: 76.1996
8. Study of 55 patients treated with cemented total hip replacement using monoblock charnleys prosthesis.
A.P.Swamy, Dr. M.S. Diggikar.Western Journal of India. , December issue Vol: 4 1999.
9. Treatment of young avn of the hip- an experience of 25 cases.
A.P. Swamy, Dr. M.S. Diggikar, Dr. S.S.Shintre.Western Journal of India, December issue Vol: 12. 2000.
10. Study of young avn of hips treated with HA coated stems-50 patients.
A.P. Swamy.Thesis topic accepted for the MS Orthopaedic examination inDecember2000.
11. Treatment of neglected monteggia fracture with the modified Bell-Tawse Procedure.
A.P. Swamy, Dr. S.S. Shintre,.Western Journal of India, July 2001.
12. Management of Giant Cell Tumors of the knee –10 patients
A.P. Swamy, Dr. Diggikar,Western journal of India, August 2001.
13. Comparison of Vacuum Assisted Closure Therapy with Standard Wound Therapy for Open Musculoskeletal Injuries, International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology, 2013; Vol. 9, Issue 2:168-170.
Ketan Gupta, Ajay Mundada, Adish Patil
14. Comparison of MRI Findings with Arthroscopy Findings in Internal Derangement of Knee, International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology, 2013; Vol. 9, Issue 2:159-163.Ketan Gupta, P. N. Kulkarni, Nitin Patil
15. Case Report of Use of VAC as Adjunt of Antibiotic Coated Nail in Treatment of Chronic Osteomyelitis. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science And Technology, ISSN 2277-2812 E-ISSN 2249-8109, Volume 9, Issue 2, 2013 pp 174-175.
Nitin Patil, Ketan Gupta, Adish patil,
16. Case Report of Neglected Osteomyelitis Treated with Debridement, Bone Grafting and External Fixator, International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology, 2014; Vol. 9, Issue 3:368-369.
Ketan Gupta, Nishant Gaonkar, Siddharth Shah, Kedar Jagtap, Ajay Mundada, Nirav Patel
17. To Compare Functional outcome, Complications & Results of open Reduction & Internal Fixation with Closed Reduction & External Fixation in Volar Displaced Distal Radial Fractures, Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 2, Issue 9, March 02, 2015; Page: 1155-1167.
Ketan Gupta, Nishant Gaonkar, Kapale Jineshwar sudhir, Nirav patel, Vaibhav Koli, Sudeep Date, Aminudeen Qureshi, Gaurang Chanchpara
18. Prospective study of treatment of extraarticular fractures of distal end radius by cross K wire fixation and cast immobilisation and its comparison with Kapandji’s method of intrafocal pinning anatomically and functionally, International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences Vol.3 Issue(4): Page: 883-890
Paresh Patil, Kiran Gaonkar, Adish Patil, Nishant Gaonkar, Ketan Gupta, Nirav Patel, Himanshu Kulkarni
19. Recent Trend in Management of the Frozen Shoulder with Hydraulic Capsula Distension Using Normal Saline and Steroid Followed by Physiotherapy, International Journal of Health Sciences and Research, Vol.5; Issue: 4; April 201: Page 363-367
Dr Nishant Gaonkar1, Ketan Gupta2, Channapa Mahajan1, Sudeep Date3, Aminuddin Qureshi3, Prashant Alwani3, Gaurang Chanchpara3, Yash Jain3
20. Role of arthroscopy in osteoarthritis of the knee joint, International Journal of Clinical Trials 2015 May 2(2) :38-42.
Gaonkar K, Gaonkar N, Gupta K, Patel N, Kulkarni H
21.Comparative study between dynamic hip screw &Proximal femoral nail in treatment of intertrochanteric fracture, International Journal of orthopedics sciences2017;3 (3):628-637.Dr.Ajit swamy, Dr.Amit swamy, Dr.Aniruddha kshirsagar, Dr. Kartikeya sharma
22.Functional outcome of Discectomy for lumbar Disc Prolapse, journal of spine Swamy et al., J spine2017,6:4. Ajit swamy,Amit swamy, Kartikeya Sharma, Aniruddha Kshirsagar
23.A study of clinical and functional outcome of primary total hip replacement in osteoarthritis of hip, original research article DOI:10. 18231/2395.1362.2017.0047Jayaram BS,Shivananda S, Gazanfar patel
Department of Pediatrics
1 Comparative Assessment of Nutritional status in Urban School Children using three different growth scalesJ. EvoulationMrd. Dent. Sci June 2017
SubhashPoyekar DeepaliAmbike Swati Raje Oshmi Rao
2 A study of the awareness of the weaning practices and the determinants affecting them in a rural hospital based pediatric outpatient clinic of Maval Taluka, Maharashtra International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics 4 Jan 2017
DeepaliAmbike Vijay Bhavari Faisal Poker Kaenat Ahmed
3 Vitamin D Supplementation in Pediatric acute respiratory tract infection – is it really advocated International Journal of Pediatric Research Nov 2016
Sandhya Haribhakta Pratinidhi S.A. DeepaliAmbike
4 Parental knowledge on the optional vaccines and the barriers in their use: A rural hospital-based study Indian Journal Child Health 30 Nov 2016
DeepaliAmbike VirajTambade Faisal Pokar
5 Nutritional status of preschool children a school based study. Pediatric Review :International Journal of Pediatric Research 28 Oct 2016
Deepali Ambike PoyekarSubhash Raje Swati
6 Prevalence of overweight and Obesity In Pediatrics outpatient population attending a Rural HospitalInMavalTalukaMaharashtra International J of Recent Trends in Science & Technology Nov 2015
DeepaliAmbike Vijay Bhavari Faisal Pokar
7 Teaching Primary Care in Pediatrics Outpatient Department in Developing Countries : A Feasibility Study Journal of Tropical Pediatrics Advance Access Published Nov 2014
S.R.Daga DeepaliAmbike Eric D’Souza Sameer Mhatre
8 Spectrum of Pediatric Dermatoses the Pediatric Outpatient clinic of a Rural Teaching Hospital. Sent for Publication and Accepted Nov 2017
DeepaliAmbike1, Vijay Bhavari2, Sandhya Haribhakta3, AsmitaDeshmukh
9 Severe And Moderate Acute Malnutrition Detection in a Rural Hospital Pediatric Outpatient Clinic And their Comparison with The IAP Charts- a Two year Study. Sent for Publication and Accepted Nov 2017
DeepaliAmbike1, Sandhya Haribhakta2, SubhashPoyekar3, AishwaryaPingley4, Jaya Naidu 5
10 Effect of Maternal Nutritional status, socio-economic class and literacy level on Birth weight of Babies. Indian Journal Of Neonatal Medicine and Research. Nov 2017
Abhijit Ambike1, Subhash Poyekar2, Deepali Ambike3, Amar Kore4
11 Perception of Parents on Childhood Diarrhoea and its corelation with their Knowledge score International Journal Of Contempory Paediatrics May 2017
Deepali Ambike Sandhya Haribhakta
12 Kikuchi Lymphadenitis International Journal of Recent trends in Science and Technology Volume 13, (1) 2014/135-136 Date 14/11/2014
Dr. Seema Soni Dr. Pravin Soni
13Intravenous Metoprolol in severe Hypertension corelation with their Knowledge score International Journal of Recent trends in Science and Technology13(2)/2014/275-278 Date 1/12/2014
Dr. Pravin Soni Dr. Seema Soni
Department of Pathology
1.Tushar V.Patil,Anita Chaudhari. Cytopathological study of major salivary gland in relation with clinical correlations.Indian Journal of basic and applied medical research 2018;7(3):80-82
2.Tushar V.Patil ,Anita Chaudhari .Histopathological study of thyroid gland and its clinical implications. Indian Journal of basic and applied medical research 2018;7(3):83-85
3.Patil Tushar,Badhe Pallavi.Study of Cytomorphological analysis o palpable breast lumps by FNAC in a tertiary care hospital. Indian Journal of applied research.2019, 9(1):274-275
4.Patil Tushar,Badhe Pallavi. Utility of Fine needle aspiration cytology as a screening tool in diagnosis of tuberculous mastitis.Global journal for research analysis 2018,7(12): 157-58.
5.Jaydeokar AV, Bandawane DD, Bibave KH, Patil TV, Hepatoprotective potential of Cassia auriculata roots on ethanol and antitubercular drug-induced hepatotoxicity in experimental models, J Invest Dermatol. 2016 Dec;136(12):2462-2474. doi: 10.1016/j.jid.2016.07.024. Epub 2016 Jul 29.
6.Buch A, Kulkarni TV, Iqbal B, Kulkarni VM, Kumar H. Comparative study of Fine needle aspiration cytology and Computerised Cytology Scan in diagnosis of extra –Thyroidal neck masses. VIMS HEALTH SCIENCE JOURNAL March 2016; 3 (1):13-19.
7.Ashwin V. Khandarea, Deepali Bobadea, Mangesh Devala, Tushar Patil, Bhaskar Sahaa,D. Prakasha,⁎, Expression of Negative Immune Regulatory Molecules, Pro-inflammatory Chemokine and Cytokines in Neuro-Immunopathology of ECM Developing Mice, Journal: Acta Tropica, 172 (2017), 58-63
8.Suryawanshi KH,Damle RP, Dravid NV,Tayde Y. Spectrum Of Fnac In Palpable Head And Neck Lesions In A Tertiary Care Hospital In India- A 3 Years Study. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology,2015;2(1);7-13.
9.Damle RP, Suryawanshi KH,Dravid NV,Kumbhar R, Gadre AS. Spectrum of Endometrial Hyperplasia in Abnormal Uterine Bleeding:A Descriptive Study in Tertiary Care Hospital Over 2 Years. Indian Journal of Pathology: Research and Practice 2016 ; 5(2):171-6
10.Suryawanshi KH,Damle RP,Nikumbh DB,Dravid NV,Newadkar DV.Cyto-Histopathological Correlations of Head and Neck Swellings In A Rural Hospital In North Maharashtra: Our Experience. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2015;2(4):120-6.
11.Damle RP,Suryawanshi KH,Dravid NV,Newadkar DV, Deore PN. A Descriptive Study of Histopathological Patterns of Lymph Node Biopsies In A Tertiary Care Hospital. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, 2017; 4(2):131-6.
12.Suryawanshi KH,Damle RP,Dravid NV,Rawandale AP,Surana A. Histomorphological Analysis of Lesions In Nephrectomy Specimens: A 4 Years Study In A Rural Hospital In India-Our Experience. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2017;4(3):230-5.
Department of General Surgery
Dr Balaji Dhaigude
1. Mortality as a Post-Operative complication in Emergency Laparotomies in Diabetics patients, Journal Name: Indian Journal of Research, vol .5, Issue-3, March 2016. Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Shama Shaikh et al.
2. A Comparative Study of Open v/s laparoscopic cholecystectomy: Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol.6 , Issue-4, April 2016, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Vidhyasagar Chaturvedi et al.
3. Therapeutic Role of Diagnostic Laparoscopy in chronic abdominal pain: Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol.6 , Issue-4, April 2016, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Abhishek Bhushan et al.
4. Study of Sociodemographic study of gallbladder disease at tertiary health care Centre: MedPulse international journal of surgery, July 2017: 3(1), 4-6, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr.Prithviraj Patil
5. Bacteriological Spectrum & Antibiogram of cholelithiasis: MedPulse international journal of surgery, July 2017: 3(1), 7-11, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr.Prithviraj Patil
6. Comparative Evaluation of Sublay Versus onlay meshplasty incisional and Ventral hernias :International surgery journal, Jan 2018: 5(1), 187-192, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr.Anish Sugunan et al.
7. Post Operative wound complication following emergency and elective abdominal surgeries: International surgery journal, Jan 2018: 5(1), 1-5, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr.Priti Shah et al.
8. A Comparative Study of Early Post Operative Cardiovascular complication in emergency laparotomies in Diabetic Patients, International Journal of Scientific Research, Vol-6, Issue-11, Nov 2017, 171-172, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Aditya Ghatanekar.
9. Correlation of Colonoscopy & Histopathological Diagnosis in patients presenting with Pathologies of Large Intestine, MedPulse international journal of surgery, Nov 2018:8(2), 40-43, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Aditya Patil Et al
10. Diagnostic Evaluation By colonoscopy in Patients presenting with bleeding per rectum, MedPulse international journal of surgery, Nov 2018: 8(2), 34-36, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Aditya Patil Et al
11. Study of Preoperative Clinical risk factors to predict lower extremity amputations, MedPulse international journal of surgery, Dec 2018: 8(3), 76-79, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Parth Patel Et al.
12. A Comparative study of Lichtenstein Mesh Hernioplasty vs modified bassini’s repair along with tanner’s slide, MedPulse international journal of surgery, March 2019: 9(3), 172-175, Authors Name: Dr. S.V. Panchbhai, Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, et al.
13. Cost Effectiveness of Lichtenstein Mesh Hernioplasty vs modified bassini’s repair: A Comparative Study, MedPulse international journal of surgery, March 2019: 9(3), 185-187, Authors Name: Dr. B.D. Dhaigude, Dr. Prabhat Nichkaode et al.
14. A Comparative study of different surgical procedures in the management of primary Vaginal Hydrocele, New Indian Journal of surgery, Vol 10, Issue-2, March-April 2019, Authors Name- Dr. Omkar Shirke, Dr. Balaji Dhaigude.
Dr Sanjay Padale
1. Clinical study and Management of incisional Hernia: A Prospective observational study in Urban Population, Indian Journal of Basic & Applied Medical Research; Surgical Specialty, Issue- Sept. 2018 (7)4, Page 20-23, Dr. Sanjay Padale, Dr. Kanchan Waykule, Dr. Mahendra Wante.
2. A study Management of Asymptomatic Hernia in YCM Hospital, Indian Journal of Basic & Applied Medical Research; Surgical Specialty, Accepted on 22/10/2018. Dr. Sanjay Padale
3. Comparative Study of Open Appendectomy vs Lap. Appendectomy, SAS Journal of Surgery, Vol-4, Issue-10, Oct 2018. Dr. Sanjay Padale, Dr. Harshal Sonawane, Dr. Ravi Bhaskar.
Dr Avishkar Barase
1. A study of Harmonic Scalpel assisted haemorrhoidectomy at tertiary care centre, Gobal Journal for Research Analysis, Vol-7, Issue-7, July 20189, 10-12. Dr. Avishkar Barase, Dr. Kirankumar Jadhav, Dr. Sudhir Dube.
2. A Study of Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Rural setup, International Surgery Journal, Vol-5, Issue-9, Sept. 2018, 3111-3137, Dr. Avishkar Barase.
3. A Comparative Study of Fistulotomy & Fistulectomy in management of simple fistula in ano, International Surgery Journal, Vol-5, Issue-11, Nov 2018, 3704-3706, Dr. Avishkar Barase, Dr. Ashok Shinde.
Dr Prachi Kulkarni
1. Study of Suitability of difference types of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries in Indian Population, Indian Journal of Basic & Applied Medical Research, Vol-7, July 2018, Dr. Prachi Kulkarni, Dr. Jidnyasa Bhate.
2. Study of Advanced Laparoscope Beyond Cholecystectomy, Journal of Evolution of Medical & Dental Sciences, Vol-7, Issue-30, July 2018, Dr. Prachi Kulkarni, Dr. Jidnyasa Bhate
3. Comparison of Clinical & Mamographic Findings in Benign Breast Disease, Journal of Evolution of Medical & Dental Sciences, Vol-7, Issue-31, July 2018, Dr. Prachi Kulkarni, Dr. Jidnyasa Bhate
Dr Anand Zingade
1. Role of Radioisotope Scanning (DMSA and DTPA) in Diagnosis & Management of Pediatrics Urology Cases, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol-3, Issue-5, May 2013, Dr. Anand Zingade, Dr. Manish Kumar.
2. Nasolabial Flap Reconstruction in Oral Cavity Cancer Defects, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol-6, Issue-2, Feb 2016, Dr. Hemant Lekawale, Dr. Anand Zingade
3. Management of Neck in Oral Squamous cell Carcinoma, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol-3, Issue-5, May 2013, Ol-3, Issue-6, June 2013. Dr. Shool Rohit S., Dr. Anand Zingade, Dr. Manish Kumar.
4. Three-port Vs Four Port Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: A Comparative Study at a Teaching Hospital of Western Maharashtra. Journal of Medical Science & Clinical Research, Vol-7, Issue-7, July 2019, 762-765, Dr. Anand Zingade, Dr. Harshal Tambe.